- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure all bookings. You will be advised of the amount at time of booking (the deposit will be taken off the cost of your casting) The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, but if you need to change the date or time in a timely manner your appointment deposit can be transferred to another appointment.
- Half the remaining balance is then due at the time the cast is taken. The remaining balance is due when your order is complete (usually 6-8 weeks later depending on type of cast).
- For example- Total cast cost £225, £25 deposit to secure your appointment, £100 when I take the cast, £100 on completion.
- If you would like to pay over a longer time this needs to be agreed by myself before the cast is taken and we can work out a suitable payment plan.
- Cancelling or changing an appointment. Please give at least 3 day’s notice if you need to change or cancel an appointment, more if possible?.)
- All casts are bespoke pieces so orders cannot be cancelled after they have been cast.
- If you damage your cast after collection I am happy to advise you and give you a quote for any repairs.
- All postal orders must be paid for in full upfront.
- If you make an appointment for me to take your handprints/fingerprints you must pay a deposit to secure this appointment. Please read deposit information in casting section above. The balance must then be paid at your appointment. Please contact me if you want to spread your payment when placing a large jewellery order, as this needs to be agreed prior to your appointment.
- All jewellery items are bespoke, personalised and made to order. They can only be returned if they are faulty. Please ensure you have checked your order form/invoice. It is your responsibility to make sure the names and dates are correct. Please inform me of any fault within 7 days.
- If you have purchased a fine silver or sterling silver clay piece of jewellery these need to be handled with care. Please read my care instructions on my website carefully. If worn every day the jewellery may signs of wear, prints might fade. Please bear this in mind especially with key rings and bracelet charms as they tend to get knocked more than necklaces.All items are hand crafted and unique.
- I will contact you when your casting or jewellery order is complete.
- Please could you then arrange prompt collection at a mutually convenient time. (I cannot arrange collections on Sundays or after 6.30 pm.)
- If you have ordered jewellery via the post, I will send it by special delivery guaranteed by 1pm the next day. Please contact me for a tracking number.
- I have limited storage so I cannot store casts for any length of time.
- Any items not collected within the agreed period (or extended period in special circumstances) will either be disposed of ....or be put in storage (you will however need to pay any storage cost up front.) No refunds will be given; a final warning will be sent to you 1 week before disposal to allow you the opportunity to collect (or agree storage).
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 1 year. Please allow plenty of time to book your appointment, bearing in mind that Saturday appointments are limited.
If in doubt about anything, please contact me via email or phone I am always happy to discuss any issue.