Safety Precautions while the Covid 19 virus is in circulation
My studio must be accessed through my garden. I will no longer be allowing customers to walk through my home to access the studio.
The access to the cutway to my garden is on Bramston Rd. Please make sure you close the gate to the cutway. My house is 3/4 of the way up, first house with a loft room, I will have a sign on my gate.
-Please use hand gel on arrival. I will provide this.
- Please respect the 2 metre rule at all times during the appointment.
- The only time I will come closer is for the actual cast. We will both wear a mask. I will also wear all other appropriate PPE.
- Strictly only 1 adult to attend per baby casting appointment. My studio is not big enough to socially distance for anymore people.
- If the weather is good I might do the appointment in the garden. If the appointment is in my studio i will ensure the studio is well ventilated.
- As my studio is a home studio the toilet will not be available.
- I will be trying as much as possible to keep appointment times down. So please take time before your appointment to look at my website and FB or Instagram pages and decide on colours and layouts. Any questions please do ask, I am always happy to find photos to send you before the appointment. Remember any layout is possible just send me a quick sketch before hand so I can price it for you.
-Not all casting services will be available. Body casting and large family flat lay casts are not possible at this time.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or any of your family have been unwell.
Have you had the recent onset of a new
Do you have a high temperature?
Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal
sense of taste or smell?
If you or your family has any of these symptoms, however mild you should stay at home and reschedule your appointment. You will not loose your deposit I will transfer it to another appointment time.